We thank you for your interest in our company PSYBEARS SRL. When you enter into a relationship of any kind with us, you entrust your information to us.
This note informs you of the information we process about you in relation to our organization. In gathering this information, we act as an operator and, by law, we are obliged to provide you with information about us, about the reason and how we use your data and the rights you have on your data.
- Other services
- Who are we?
Center of Excellence and personal development PSYBEARS SRL, based in BD Mihail Kogalniceanu no 20 bl 1K SC D ap 9, Cod 500173, Brasov, Romania, registered at the Trade Register under No. J08/355/2013, Fiscal code C.U.I.: 31319159, represented by Peter Pollak, as Administrator, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for the processing of your personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources.
According to our legislation, our company is a personal data controller. In order for your data to be processed safely, we have made every effort to implement reasonable measures to protect your personal information.
- Who are you?
According to the legislation, you, the natural person benefiting from our services, the representative or contact person of a company or person in a relationship of any kind with our company, you are a “targeted person”, i.e. a person identified or identifiable physics. To be completely transparent about data processing and to allow you to easily exercise your rights at any time, we have implemented measures to facilitate communication between us, the data controller and you, the person concerned.
- Our Commitment
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. That is why we are committed to respecting European and national legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular regulation (EU) 679/2016, also known as the GDPR and the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency
We process your legal and fair data. We are always transparent about the information we use, and you are duly informed.
- Control belongs to you
Within the limits of the law, we offer you the possibility of examining, modifying, wiping out the personal data you shared with us and exercising your other rights.
- Data integrity and purpose limitation
We use the data only for the purposes described at the time of collection or for new purposes compatible with the initial ones. In all cases, our goals are compatible with the legislation. We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented reasonable security and encryption measures, so that we can protect your information better. However, it is noted that no website, no application and no Internet connection is completely secure.
- Questions and requests
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your data or want to exercise your legal rights in relation to the data we have or if you have concerns about how we treat any privacy problem, you can write to us to email: email@example.com.
- Your Information
8.1 What kind of information do we collect about you?
When you browse our website, when you send us an email request or contact us for any other purpose and on any other communication channel, you will communicate to us the following personal data, which we collect directly from you or from other sources, such as: name and surname, identity card data, CNP, profession, birth date, marital status, studies, e-mail address, telephone number.
8.2 Why do we collect this information?
When you interact in any way with us it is possible to give us or receive from other sources information such as:
- In order to conclude or execute a contract between you and US
- To answer your questions and requests
- To provide and improve the services we offer
- To comply with our legislation.
8.3 What is the legal basis for processing?
- You gave your consent to the processing of personal data
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions (“firstname.lastname@example.org”) from each email or by submitting a written request to the email: email@example.com.
Processing is necessary to conclude or execute a contract between you and US
- Processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests or of another party
8.4 How long do I store the data?
We store personal data only for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the services.
After the end of the period, the personal data will be destroyed or deleted from the information systems.
Remember that in certain expressly regulated situations, we store the data for the period that is imposed on us by law.
8.5 How do I share your information with others?
That’s not the case.
- What are your rights?
Your rights under the GDPR are as follows:
- Right of withdrawal of consent
- The right to be informed of the processing of your data
- Right of access to data
- The right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data
- Right of deletion (“right to be forgotten“)
- Right to restriction of processing
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator
- Right to oppose data processing
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling
- Right to address justice
- Right of a complaint in front of a supervisory authority
Please remember that:
- You can withdraw your consent for direct marketing at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email/SMS or other electronic message.
- If you want to exercise your rights, you can do so by submitting a written request, signed and dated to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rights listed above are not absolute. There are exceptions, therefore each request received will be analysed so as to decide whether it is established or not. To the extent that the application is founded, we will facilitate your exercise of your rights. If the application is unfounded, we will reject it, but we will inform you of the reasons for the refusal and the rights to file a complaint with the supervisory authority and to address justice.
- We will try to answer the request within 30 days. However, the term may be extended depending on different aspects, such as the complexity of the application, the large number of requests received or the inability to identify you within a useful time.
- If, although we make every effort, we fail to identify you, and you do not provide any additional information for us to identify you, we are not obliged to follow the request.
- Questions, solicitations and exercise of rights
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your information or you wish to exercise your legal rights or have any other concerns about confidentiality, you can write to us at the e-mail address email@example.com.
The contact details of our data protection officer are also:
Name: Rugina R. Lucia
Mobile: (+4) 0728.094.898